Simple Website Or Blog
A one-page website would be appropriate for you if your goal is to ensure that your potential customers or clients can find you on the Internet. A blog package is perfect for the person or company that wants to provide interesting articles on a regular basis. Click to visit MTM Transcription to see an example of a one-page website.
These two packages include the following:
- Custom Design: A cover picture and logo that you provide with a look to match your business personality
- One-Page Site: Custom design and content. Typically location, contact information, your hours, a short list of products, services, etcetera
- Blog Sites: Have a landing page that shows a list of your current posts
- Contact Form: Potential customers/clients can complete this form with their email address and/or phone number so that you contact them. They can be customized with questions you want to ask
- One year of hosting and email. Cost is normally $150 per year.
- Domain name registration for one year if required (approximately $20 value). Domain names must be renewed every year
- Basic Search engine optimization (SEO)
- SSL Certificate: It is important that your website is configured with SSL due to the fact that Google penalizes websites that are not secure by lowering their search rankings
- Additional Charges: These will be discussed at the initial free consultation and will apply if there are additional features that you require that are not part of this plan
Once you receive a quote there are no hidden charges to worry about. Your cost will not go up unless you decide to add additional services that were not discussed.